Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Anup Kumar <an...@kanbay.com> on 2004/09/11 11:24:32 UTC

How to disable Debugge

Hi,

    I am using log4j for logging. I have declared all the required
parameter on logging.xml file. How I will make debugge as false.

Thanks & Regards

Anup Kumar
Associate Consultant.
Kanbay Software Pvt. Ltd,
A-1, Technology Park,
MIDC, Talwade,
Pune - 412 114.
Tel : 2760 1000 Extn : 4139| Cell : +919850571890
Fax:     020-7601002/03
Email:  anupk@kanbay.com <ma...@kanbay.com>

Re: How to disable Debugge

Posted by Jim Moore <mo...@gmail.com>.
The default logging level is INFO unless you override it.  If you want
to turn on debugging you have to set up the configuration to do so.