Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Santhosh T R <Sa...@ibsplc.com> on 2012/02/01 07:50:49 UTC

Regarding Building Hybrid Applications with Apache Aries

Hi All,

I'm a newbie in this technology . From various sources I could learn that
there are ways to create hybrid applications with OSGi (I can mix OSGi
bundles in a Java EE application). Keeping this in mind, I'm looking for
your expert opinion in on real-time scenario. We have a case where we need
to support "Multi-Tenancy" in one of my enterprise application built with
Spring Framework. Will it be possible to leverage the flexibility offered
by OSGi in this application. I'm thinking about having the persistence
layer with OSGi components, any possibility in this regard? Does Apache
Aries offer any support for this (I'm not yet started with Apache Aires,
still working with Felix )? I understand that Apache Aries is a Glue layer
between Java EE and OSGi. Looking forward for your expert opinion on
these.

Thanks and Regards,
San

Regards,

Santhosh TR | Systems Architect | TCC

IBS Software Services (P) Ltd, Ground Floor, NILA, Technopark Campus,
Trivandrum
) +91 471 6614316    Ë +91 9895778489 @ Santhosh.retna@ibsplc.com   8
www.ibsplc.com

The best way to predict the future is to invent it. - Alan Kay

DISCLAIMER:

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication.
IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy,
adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any
attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses
or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."