Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/04 11:37:28 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] master and 4.15 branches open for merge

Finally, both master and the new 4.15 branch are open for merging given our
merge guidelines. I wish all of us much productivity.

--
Daan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] master and 4.15 branches open for merge

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
I will revert the version updates if and as soon as we are ready to merge a
fix for the new blocker.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan