Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by S G <sg...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/16 20:11:24 UTC

Committing patch for HIVE-7653

Hi,

I submitted a patch at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-7653
It has been reviewed, has a unit-test and is ready to be committed.
Can someone please commit it into hive?

Szehon Ho, Swarnim Kulkarni - You have reviewed this patch before.

Can you please help me get it committed?

Thanks
Sachin

Re: Committing patch for HIVE-7653

Posted by Szehon Ho <sz...@cloudera.com>.
Precommit test didnt run for some reason, I triggered to run again.

Thanks
Szehon