Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastien Sahuc <ss...@imediation.com> on 2000/08/31 16:53:05 UTC

[RE] strange xsp namespace behavior.

Sorry, the change underlined below don't correct the namespace problem,
it helps a little but don't erase it completely. Indeed in the HTML,
there is still some

Soryy again for the wrong info, I'm despairing now :-)

Sebastien

On 8/31/00, 4:30:44 PM, Sebastien Sahuc wrote
regarding strange xsp namespace behavior.: