Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Peter Abramowitsch <pa...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/26 13:09:47 UTC

Question about use of Time Annotators in 4.0.1 (trunk)

I have a couple of questions about the TimeAnnotators  forward and backward

1.  The BackwardsTimeAnnotator complains that it doesn't know whether it is
in training mode when there is no "inTraining" parameter.  But when I
supply it with the value false, then it complains that it doesn't have a
classifier jar path, as if it now really thinks it's in training!  So
what's the trick to make it happy that it's not in training.

2.  The unit tests for the time annotators contain the two extra pipeline
steps:

   - CopyNPChunksToLookupWindowAnnotations.class
   - RemoveEnclosedLookupWindows.class

Are these needed for regular use of the Time annotators or is this just a
Unit test feature.

Peter

Re: Question about use of Time Annotators in 4.0.1 (trunk) [EXTERNAL]

Posted by Peter Abramowitsch <pa...@gmail.com>.
That's great info, thank you, Sean!
I keep forgetting that the sub pipers may have more recent information that
some of the unit tests.

P.