Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/29 22:12:41 UTC

[VOTE] Should we release Hive Storage API 2.8.1 rc2?

Hello all,

I would like to propose a new storage-api release including HIVE-25400.

Shall we release the following artifacts as Hive Storage API 2.8.1?

tar: http://home.apache.org/~omalley/hive-storage-2.8.1/
tag: https://github.com/apache/hive/releases/tag/storage-release-2.8.1-rc2
jiras: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/HIVE/versions/12350456

.. Owen

[RESULT][VOTE] Should we release Hive Storage API 2.8.1 rc2?

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.
With four +1's (3 binding) and no -1's, the vote passes. I'll finalize the
release.

Thanks for voting,
   Owen

Re: [VOTE] Should we release Hive Storage API 2.8.1 rc2?

Posted by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Pavan Lanka <pl...@apple.com.INVALID>.
+1 (non-binding)