Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Maxime LUCE <Ma...@somatic.fr> on 2013/10/17 08:32:30 UTC

Optimize plugman action-stack module for future platforms

I just created an issue on JIRA associated with its pull request.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5111?filter=-1

This patch optimize plugman for future platform integration by removing all static project detection from action-stack module.

Avoid static platform detection in action-stack module :

1. Create a parseProjectFile function on every platform module which need it.
2. Ensure this function return an object containing a write function which save project file(s)
2. Remove switch case and detect if parseProjectFile exists
3. Remove static indexOf in loop by testing project_files variable

Only iOS has a different function name so :
1. replace this functiom name in all references.
2. add a write function to result which save both pbx and xcode files

Can be really usefull for future platform integration. Just has to add a parseProjectFile if needed !

I think it's much more long term independent.

A pull request is available on Github at :
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugman/pull/27

Please someone could review it for merging.

Cordialement.

[Touch it]

Maxime LUCE

[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Touch-it/326622874049375>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/#%21/Touchit_App>

maxime@touchit.fr
06 28 60 72 34
http://touchit.fr

Re: Optimize plugman action-stack module for future platforms

Posted by Braden Shepherdson <br...@chromium.org>.
Merged. Please close the PR.

Braden