Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/29 11:59:44 UTC

AOO 4.1 FVT Starts! Call for volunteers on Writer!

Hi All,

The trunk build is ready, and we can start doing FVT(functional
verification test) now. This is the call for volunteers on testing Writer
product. Any one who can contribute to the testing, please provide your
TestLink ID and preferred platforms (Windows, Mac and Linux, we plan to
move Linux testing completely to 64 bit and do only basic testing on 32 bit
as most used Linux systems today are 64bit systems), then I will assign you
test cases in TestLink [1].

Please note to get build bot installation sets from trunk [2]

Thanks!

[1] http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/index.php
[2] http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/

Regards,
Yu Zhen

Re: AOO 4.1 FVT Starts! Call for volunteers on Writer!

Posted by Edwin Sharp <el...@mail-page.com>.
Hi
How to perform automated testing?
For this moment, executed manual tests with high priority.
Will continue with manual tests with medium priority.
Cheers,
Edwin

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Edwin Sharp <el...@mail-page.com>.