Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <st...@basebeans.com> on 2002/04/04 14:25:01 UTC

html:option

Subject: html:option
From: "David Bolsover" <Da...@btopenworld.com>
 ===
Hi all

I have a page that uses multiple ~30 <html:option> tags within an

The problem is that the page loads veeeeery slooooowly from the servlet
container (TC4.01).

Has anyone else seen this problem / have any suggestions for a soluton?

Regards

David Bolsover
david@bolsover.com

Re: html:option

Posted by Ethan Schroeder <et...@netnet.net>.
I am having the same trouble.  I don't want to necessarily use html:options
instead of html:option because I'm displaying purely static information, but
I'm approaching the point where I may have to move to html:options because
performance is so horrible.

Ethan

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>