Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Bankim Bhavsar <ba...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2021/04/27 17:02:19 UTC

Kudu 1.15 Release Proposal

Hello Kudu devs,

It's been almost 3 months since Kudu 1.14.0 was released on Jan 29th 2021, I
would like to volunteer to manage the Kudu 1.15.0 release.

Based on previous experience, I'd like to have a window to be a bit longer
to allow finishing any in-progress work that you'd like to squeeze into this
release. I propose cutting the branch on Monday May 10th 2021.

I will send follow up emails with release notes details.

Thanks,
Bankim.

Re: Kudu 1.15 Release Proposal

Posted by Bankim Bhavsar <ba...@apache.org>.
Started a doc for 1.15.0 Release Notes. Please fill in
release notes for any significant changes you have made.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EusLMIZtBxz3LLBV41C5nYtA4gsdmhmW_SBh2aOiSLE/edit#

Posted by Bankim Bhavsar <ba...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bankim Bhavsar <ba...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Bankim Bhavsar <ba...@apache.org>.