Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Swapnil Bawaskar <sb...@pivotal.io> on 2015/10/06 23:22:05 UTC

Transactions slides

Slides for this morning's Clubhouse talk on transactions are at:
http://www.slideshare.net/SwapnilBawaskar/geode-transactions-53615080

Re: Transactions slides

Posted by Eric Pederson <er...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for doing slides.  It is really helpful for people like me that
have a hard time getting to the clubhouse.

-- Eric

Re: Transactions slides

Posted by Wayne Lund <wl...@pivotal.io>.
Swapnil,