Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2004/08/27 15:56:03 UTC

Test C services

Hii,

I've got a more specific question this time please -
What do the current C services do - we'd like to understand the server-side
some more so we can either write the Java equivelant or remove our tests.
We can tell a lot from the client side stubs and wsdl but could you point
me towards the services themselves please?

thankyou,
John.

Re: Test C services

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
John,
    It is the 'C Services' item in the other thread that we are discussing in this thread I guess.

    We are lagging behind in case of service tests.
    To my knowledge, we use the samples/server/interoptests/base and a Math service as the C
services for many tests. This is restrictive. We got to look into more test cases for server side.
Thanks,
Samisa...

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Re: Test C services