Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Phuong Doan <ph...@gmx.de> on 2008/10/15 09:24:40 UTC

Synapse and WSO2 Registry

Hello,

I am a student from germany and have to test synapse.

My task: As a developer I want to know which webservices is going over
synapse and which actions are offered. Synapse should be a platform for
helping developer to create new webservices based on existing webservices.
So I thought about wso2registry and installed it successfully (wso2 registry
1.1 / mysql, synapse 1.2):

Then I putted the wso2registry-core-1.1.1.jar in the synapse/lib directory
and edited synapse.xml with
<registry provider="org.wso2.esb.registry.WSO2Registry"></registry>.
And here is the error from synapse: "RegistryFactory Cannot locate registry
provider class : org.wso2.esb.registry.WSO2Registry
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.wso2.esb.registry.WSO2Registry". I
know the WSO2Registry class is in the "wso2-esb-core-1.7.1.jar". If I put
this jar in the synapse lib directory I have to copy the webapp directory
from wso2 esb. But I don't have to use wso2 esb.

How can I modify synapse.xml (and others) for working synapse with wso2
registry? Or is wso2 registry not the solution for me?

Thanks for help
phuong