Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Mina Dolo <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2012/10/25 15:15:25 UTC

Hi,I am Miss Mina Tamba,

Hi,I am Miss Mina Tamba, how are you? hope you are

fine and in perfect condition of health, I got your

contact during my internet private search directory

and i read it and took interest in you,However it

really pleases me to write you for a

lovely and sincere friendship even if we haven’t

met or seen each other before. I will so much

appreciate to see your reply soon so that we can

share pictures and for me to discuss something very

important with you. please send me mail direct to

my private email address (minaminaa25@yahoo.com)

so that we can discuss well.

Thanks,

minaminaa25@yahoo.com