Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/26 09:17:46 UTC

Apache Camel 3.18.1 Release

Hi

I think it would be good if we could do a patch release for 3.18 LTS in 2-3
weeks time or so.
We need to update to the latest Spring Boot on the 3.18.x branch, among
other things to do.

I have backported a few bugs yesterday, and there may be others we
potentially have missed since the 3.18.0 release, that have been merged to
main only. So it would be good to check the commit logs and look for
candidates to backport.

For cutting the release, Gregor, when is the best time for you?

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Apache Camel 3.18.1 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 10:47 AM Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>
wrote:

> I am available for cutting the release within the next two weeks and
> release it before August 21st.

Thanks that sounds great.

We have just updated to SB 2.7.2 today, and also fixed an OSGi problem, so
the release is looking great so far.
Maybe we can even cut the release end of next week, as the big problems
have been resolved.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

The branch is ready for cutting the release when you have the time, thanks.

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
+1. It makes sense to release a first patch.

As always thanks Gregor for your time.