Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Elijah Epifanov <sm...@sulamita.ru> on 2004/06/20 11:33:29 UTC

workers2.properties path ???

Silly question:
    Where do I need to store my workers2.properties file if my apache
    isn't contained in one directory?
    /var/conf/apache2 - replacement for ${APACHE2}/conf
    /usr/local/apache2 - Apache2 root

error_log:
[Sun Jun 20 09:02:35 2004] [notice] Apache/2.0.49 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.49
    OpenSSL/0.9.6g mod_jk2/2.0.4 configured -- resuming normal operations
[Sun Jun 20 09:02:35 2004] [error] uriEnv.init() map to invalid worker
    /tomcat ajp13:localhost:8009
^^^^^^end^^^^^^

workers2.properties:
[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
tomcatId=localhost:8009

[ajp13:localhost:8009]
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8009

[uri:/jsp-examples]
info=JSP Examples
^^^^^^end^^^^^^

Everything worked ok before I decided to make a clean installation with more
organized tree.

:(

Re: workers2.properties path ???

Posted by Nikola Milutinovic <Ni...@ev.co.yu>.
Elijah Epifanov wrote:

> Thanks, I already solved this problem.
> mod_jk2 has a little bug: it looks for *.properties in "`apxs -q
> prefix`/conf"
>     instead of `apxs -q sysconfdir`.

OK, but you can still use "JkSet config.file location" to point mod_jk2
to any location for workers2.properties.

Nix.

Re: workers2.properties path ???

Posted by Nikola Milutinovic <Ni...@ev.co.yu>.

   #

Posted by Elijah Epifanov <sm...@sulamita.ru>.
Got it ... sent a bug report.
mod_jk2 searches for *.properties in ${APACHE_ROOT}/conf,
    irrelative of where u've set --sysconfdir while configuring.