Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2012/05/08 09:49:55 UTC

Preforming the code reorg (JENA-191)

I was slightly caught out by the svn changes - I'd expect infrastructure
to create the root of the svn and then the project would svn move the
code about.  Instead the whole code tree got moved.

No problem.  Given the churn, now would be a good time to reorganise the
code module structure as discussed in JENA-191.

Unless someone says something to the contrary with 24 hours I'll do the
reorg as a bunch of "svn move"s.

/Jena2/IRI/trunk       ->    /trunk/jena-iri
/Jena2/ARQ/trunk       ->    /trunk/jena-arq
/Jena2/jena/trunk      ->    /trunk/jena-core
/Jena2/TDB/trunk       ->    /trunk/jena-tdb
/Jena2/Fuseki/trunk    ->    /trunk/jena-fuseki
/Jena2/SDB/trunk       ->    /trunk/jena-sdb
/Jena2/LARQ/trunk      ->    /trunk/jena-larq
/Jena2/JenaTop/trunk   ->    /trunk/jena-parent
/Jena2/Examples/trunk  ->    /trunk/jena-examples

We can sort out any remaining code trees after that (e.g. branches, tags).

We can start on a new module build without needing further disruption.

	Andy