Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Cheri Dennison <ch...@amazon.com> on 2007/09/10 22:36:09 UTC

Version 2.0 of Font Metrics Files

Howdy,

I'm upgrading to FOP 0.94 from FOP 0.20.5, so I regenerated my font metrics
files as described at http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.94/fonts.html.

I was under the impression (based on the FOP upgrading page
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.94/upgrading.html) that there would
automatically be an attribute called "version" in the <font-metrics>
element, and it would be set to 2.0. Does anyone know if that is true? The
font metrics files I just generated with FOP 0.94 don't have that attribute.
For example, this is the first little chunk of one of the font files:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<encoding>WinAnsiEncoding</encoding>

thanks for any thoughts you have!
cheri