Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Kovacs Zsolt <zs...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/25 12:21:04 UTC

cxf bc: java.lang.NullPointerException: MEP not found

Hi,
   I have a valid WSDL file and I'm trying consum the Webservice from
servicemix. Here is a part from my beans.xml:

<cxfbc:consumer wsdl="classpath:CommandExecute_WSDL.wsdl"
    locationURI="
http://0.0.0.0:9080/CommandExecuteService/CommandExecutePort"
    targetService="pnm:SOAPCommandService"
    targetEndpoint="cbr"
    useJBIWrapper="false"
    useSOAPEnvelope="false"
    synchronous="true"
/>

and the corresponding camel route definition:

          from("jbi:endpoint:
http://telekom/pnm/SOAPCommandService/cbr?mep=in-out")
            .log("${body}")

Whatever I try: I always get

Interceptor for {
http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/CommandExecute_BPEL/CommandExecute}CommandExecuteServicehas
thrown exception, unwinding now
java.lang.NullPointerException: MEP not found
        at
org.apache.servicemix.cxfbc.interceptors.JbiInInterceptor.createExchange(JbiInInterceptor.java:117)[151:servicemix-cxf-bc:2011.01.0.fuse-00-00]

I have a similar WSDL based service which works just fine...
Thanks,
Zsolt

Re: cxf bc: java.lang.NullPointerException: MEP not found

Posted by Kovacs Zsolt <zs...@gmail.com>.
My WSDL is RPC/literal. What I did just now I rewrote the WSDL to
document/literal style and it's working.

Examining carefully the two different SOAP messages in case of RPC style the
SOAPAction=""
which was caused by the fact that in WSDL file the soapAction was not
defined in:  <soap:operation/>

Now I have <soap:operation soapAction="
http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/CommandExecute_BPEL/CommandExecute/Execute"/>
with RPC/literal the servicemix bc is handing over the message to Camel,
it's working.

soapAction was empty which caused the  cxf bc:
java.lang.NullPointerException: MEP not found error

Thanks,
Ysolt

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

--
Willem

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Claus Ibsen

cxf bc: java.lang.NullPointerException: MEP not found

Posted by Kovacs Zsolt <zs...@gmail.com>.
Rem: I use SOAPui for client side.

Posted by Kovacs Zsolt <zs...@gmail.com>.