Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/30 06:57:40 UTC

Welcome viola.lu as a new committer

I would like to welcome viola.lu aboard, as she recently accepted the
Geronimo PMC invitation to become a committer.  Her account was just created
this morning (viola.lu), so you should start seeing some commits from her
soon.
Ivan

Re: Welcome viola.lu as a new committer

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Viola~!

Jeff C

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by han hongfang <ha...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations~ Viola!

--
Best regards,

Han Hong Fang (Janet)
hanhongfang AT apache.org

Re: Welcome viola.lu as a new committer

Posted by Delos <da...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation, Viola!

--
Best Regards,

Delos

Re: Welcome viola.lu as a new committer

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 6:57 AM, Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to welcome viola.lu aboard, as she recently accepted the
> Geronimo PMC invitation to become a committer.  Her account was just created
> this morning (viola.lu), so you should start seeing some commits from her
> soon.

Gratulacje!

Jacek

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Viola !

--
Shawn

Re: Welcome viola.lu as a new committer

Posted by viola lu <vi...@gmail.com>.

--
viola.lu

Re: Welcome viola.lu as a new committer

Posted by viola lu <vi...@gmail.com>.

--
viola.lu

Re: Welcome viola.lu as a new committer

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org

Re: Welcome viola.lu as a new committer

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 6:57 AM, Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to welcome viola.lu aboard, as she recently accepted the
> Geronimo PMC invitation to become a committer.  Her account was just created
> this morning (viola.lu), so you should start seeing some commits from her
> soon.

Gratulacje!

Jacek