Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by "Jakubec, Michael" <mi...@atos.net> on 2013/10/24 10:26:51 UTC

Xalan is not terminating

Hello

I tried to use Xalan as commandline tool for Windows. I used following command
Xalan -o out.xml  RPreview.xml xml2html.xsl

The program starts and is creating the out.xml very fast. (Before I used another XSLT-Processor this one was very slow and couldn't generate this amount of data at all).
The Problem I have is, that after creating the file xalan never terminates.
But the content which was created is correct, so the processing was already finished.

I have tested the same program with a smaller xml file( because RPreview.xml is 1,5Gb) and there Xalan is terminating.
Can you tell me what is wrong? Is this a known problem?

I have downloaded the xalan_c1.11-x86-windows-VC71 and xalan_c1.11-x86-windows-VC100 with both versions xalan is not terminating.

Best Regards
Michael Jakubec

Re: Xalan is not terminating

Posted by sh...@e-z.net.
Michael,

Your message was moderated.  You can avoid the moderation delay
by subscribing to the mail list "c-users-subscribe@xalan.apache.org"

Posting this message to JIRA, our issue tracking system, will also
help others confirm the issue and coordinate a solution.

Steven J. Hathaway
Xalan-PMC