Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Leung Chak Sun <to...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/08 10:41:33 UTC

Re: Enterprise OSGi fancyfoods Tutorial

I have the same problem with OpenJPA 2.2

May you post the content of persistence.xml?  I expect you are using datasource inside the persistence.xml

I has solved the problem by using JDBC driver directly on the persistence.xml

Re: Enterprise OSGi fancyfoods Tutorial

Posted by Christian Eugster <ch...@gmx.net>.
You are right, I am using datasources inside persistence.xml. According to the tutorial that should not be a problem. This week I can not send the persistence.xml but I will send it next monday, when I am at home again.

In the meantime I succeded to work with EclipseLink (2.4.0) instead of OpenJpa (after a lot of experimenting)...

Sincerely

Christian
-------- Original-Nachricht --------