Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Mohil Khare <mo...@prosimo.io> on 2020/08/24 18:32:39 UTC

Need Support for ElasticSearch 7.x for beam

Hello,

Firstly I am on java sdk 2.23.0 and we heavily use Elasticsearch as one of
our sinks.

It's been a while since beam got upgraded to support elasticsearch version
greater than 6.x.
Elasticsearch has now moved on to 7.x and we want to use some of their new
security features.

I want to know which version of beam will support elasticsearch version 7.x.
I see the following commit, but it looks like it hasn't been merged with
master yet.

https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/10023

Thanks and regards
Mohil

Re: Need Support for ElasticSearch 7.x for beam

Posted by Mohil Khare <mo...@prosimo.io>.
hello Kyle,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. Hmm.. strange, I think I was getting
some error that version was not supported. Not sure if I updated my beam
version last time when I tried with ES 7.x.
Let me try it again and let you know.

Thanks and Regards
Mohil

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.