Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Henrik Westergaard Hasnen <sp...@gyvelvej.dk> on 2003/10/17 12:23:41 UTC

including multiproject in a multiproject

Hi all
In order to keep a nice structure of my project i would like to include
a multiproject in a multiproject.
Often you have a util, ejb and web subproject.
What if the web project is a multiproject contaning 2 or more other
webapplications.
But I cant seem to get multiproject:install or multiproject:site to work
for included multiprojects.

I would like to do something like:
maven.multiproject.type=multiproject

Is that possible?

/Henrik

Re: including multiproject in a multiproject

Posted by Dominik Dahlem <Do...@cs.tcd.ie>.
That is a nice feature. I tried it myself to get it done with a reactor
of multiprojects with BL10 a while ago and couldn't get it working. I
didn't spend too much time on it, but rather decided to have independent
multiprojects then (which works fine for me).
I would be interested in it as well, if there is an solution.

Cheers,
Dominik