Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Jim Page <ji...@redmatter.com> on 2020/12/10 18:19:41 UTC

Royale doesn't support accessing properties as this[propName]

Hi There

Just wanted to make sure I understood this correctly: the javascript code
mxmlc outputs seems to access this[propName] directly instead of
this.className_propName, is that right?

Thanks
Jim

Re: Royale doesn't support accessing properties as this[propName]

Posted by Jim Page <ji...@redmatter.com>.
Carlos you are a superstar many thanks!

Re: Royale doesn't support accessing properties as this[propName]

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Jim,

compiler options are here [1] and about embed images workaround is here [2]

[1] https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/compiler/compiler-options
[2]
https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/migrate-an-existing-app/flex-equivalents

--
Carlos Rovira
Apache Member & Apache Royale PMC

Re: Royale doesn't support accessing properties as this[propName]

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,
maybe you need to add this compiler option?

-js-dynamic-access-unknown-members=true

HTH

Carlos