Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/08 22:01:10 UTC

[DISCUSS] Graduate Tuscany as top level project

Over in the Tuscany Incubator project we have been tidying up the loose ends
before we vote in the project community to ask the IPMC to recommend Tuscany
as top level project to the Apache Board.

We have been part of the incubator project for quite some time now and we
believe we have demonstrated our ability to operate in the Apache way,
including supporting users, attracting new committers, creating releases,
completing board reports and forming a PPMC.

Before we start the formal votes on this proposal we want to get feedback
from IPMCers and find out if people have any pending issues.

We are creating a Draft TLP Resolution here [1]

You can follow the discussion we have been having around graduation using
the link from our, currently informal, summary page [2]

   ...ant

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Draft+TLP+Resolution
[2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Tuscany+Graduation+Checklist

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Tuscany as top level project

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Tuesday 09 October 2007 04:01, ant elder wrote:
> Before we start the formal votes on this proposal we want to get feedback
> from IPMCers and find out if people have any pending issues.

I'm in favor of graduation, and personally think this is way overdue ;o)

Cheers
Niclas