Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by falom <fa...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2007/01/30 10:07:33 UTC

[axis2][rampart]RE: rampart1.1 doc link not working

Hi,

  I found following link still not working:
  http://ws.apache.org/axis2/modules/rampart/1_1/sec-conf/sample-policy.xml

  http://ws.apache.org/axis2/modules/rampart/1_1/sec-conf/sample-services.xml

  http://ws.apache.org/axis2/modules/rampart/1_1/outflowsecurity

  http://ws.apache.org/axis2/modules/rampart/1_1/inflowsecurity

  falom

Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com> Wrote:
  Hi falom,

The link [1] from the axis2 modules page [2] is working.
Can you please send the broken places?

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/modules/rampart/1_1/security-module.html
[2] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/modules/

--
www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org

---------------------------------
 Mp3疯狂搜-新歌热歌高速下

Re: [axis2][rampart]RE: rampart1.1 doc link not working

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
HI falom,

I just fixed them . The site should be updated shortly.

Thanks,
Ruchith

--
www.ruchith.org