Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/03 14:17:59 UTC

Planning for ApacheCon 2021

Hi, all:

I have started a wiki page [1] where we can assemble proposals for
presentations at ApacheCon 2021 (in September), select the most likely
ideas, and work through the details of getting them ready. Contributions
most welcome.

1. https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/Royale-at-ApacheCon-2021

--
Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/

Re: Planning for ApacheCon 2021

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.
It will be an all-virtual event again, as it was in 2020.

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.