Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Thimal Kempitiya <tk...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/18 20:33:44 UTC

Create Users and products

Hi Devs,

In bloodhound how I can add new users and how I can add new projects and
products, I couldn't find any place to create users,products and projects.
and I didn't see any commands in admin console tool also for this.

--

*Thimal Kempitiya <http://www.facebook.com/thimalk> UndergraduateDepartment
of Computer Science and Engineering University of Moratuwa.*

Re: Create Users and products

Posted by Thimal Kempitiya <tk...@gmail.com>.
yeah my admin didn't have TRAC_ADMIN permission. I added that. may be I
have done something wrong when setup the env. Thank you and  sorry for the
trouble I gave you

Posted by Ryan Ollos <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thimal Kempitiya <tk...@gmail.com>.
Oemis Thanks for reply.

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.
On 5/18/14, Thimal Kempitiya <tk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Devs,
>
> In bloodhound how I can add new users and how I can add new projects and
> products, I couldn't find any place to create users,products and projects.
> and I didn't see any commands in admin console tool also for this.

Just go to /products URL or invoke . There is a link in web UI but
it's relatively hidden .

trac-admin /path/to/env product add PREFIX name owner

[...]

Olemis - @olemislc

Apache(tm) Bloodhound contributor
http://issues.apache.org/bloodhound