Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Randy Xu <r...@post.harvard.edu> on 2005/01/06 23:08:48 UTC

Maven dependencies and filesets

I need to create a <fileset> out of Maven's dependency jars (some of
them).  I have a j:forEach go through and test each dependency for a
property.  But how do I create a patternset out of this?

lib.path gives me a number of absolute paths - but Filesets can't work
with absolute paths - I need to specify a root dir and a set of patterns.

Any suggestions?

-Randy

Re: Maven dependencies and filesets

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
lib.path.parent.canonicalPath and lib.name should do it if you can  do
with multiple filesets.