Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mukesh Kumar Maniraj <mu...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/19 20:42:49 UTC

Including Attachments to a SOAP Response

Hi ,
I was able to successfully include attachments to a SOAP request and also
receive it on the server side.
Now, I am trying to include attachments to a SOAP response , and I am
getting a null response from the client side,
call.invoke(Object[] params),
I am included the mail.jar and activation.jar files on the client and server
side,
I am using Axis 1.1.
Please go through the below code and ket me know your thoughts of what might
be the problem.
Greatly appreciate your help,
Thanks a lot,
-Mukesh

My client side code snippet is as follows:
===========================
 call.setProperty(Call.ATTACHMENT_ENCAPSULATION_FORMAT,
Call.ATTACHMENT_ENCAPSULATION_FORMAT_DIME);
 Object retval = call.invoke(new Object[] {pMgr.getAmaCN()}); // I am
getting a null value returned
My server side code is as follows:
MessageContext msgContext = MessageContext.getCurrentContext();
 Message responseMsg = msgContext.getResponseMessage();
 AttachmentPart attachmentPart=new AttachmentPart(new DataHandler(new
 FileDataSource(aonsBundle.getExtensionsZipArchiveFullPath())));
 responseMsg.addAttachmentPart(attachmentPart);
 responseMsg.saveChanges();