Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au> on 2002/03/17 23:47:25 UTC

Updates to xml docs

Arved,

After Karen's post on her updates I checked the repository, and I note
that you have installed the alt.design and understanding directories.
 Many thanks to you and to Cyril.

Attached are "cvs diff -u" output files for xml-fop/build.xml and
xml-fop/docs/design/book.xml whcih will bring the documentation onstream.

One note: the ".dia" files are not necessary; they were used to generate
the ".png"s.

Peter

Re: Updates to xml docs

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
I have applied your patch and also updated the live website.

Thanks to all those who have contributed to various parts of the site.

For those interested the html is checked into the xml-site cvs module
(which is a small 148Mb) under targets/fop/.
Some time in the future, hopefully real soon now :), it will be
automatically done with the forrest project.