Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by mauro2java2011 <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/12 14:58:51 UTC

Tomee mysql docker

Please i search a example of tomee and mysql into docker.
The mysql have to be persistent (using volumes).

Please you have a repo on github with a similar example?

Mauro

Re: Tomee mysql docker

Posted by mauro2java2011 <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes Jon.

i m   new to docker.
And i wiyld also to try to install  tomee with mysql  with persistence(with
volumes)  into  openshift online that use docker.
Tank you in advance .
I hope you  found a  docker project .

Re: Tomee mysql docker

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
You'd probably want to use docker-compose or something similar, so you have
TomEE and MySQL each in their own container. I'll see if I can hack
something up.

Jon