Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by je...@gmail.com on 2019/06/26 20:55:23 UTC

VM HA enabled when on ceph

Hi all,

Have a ACS 4.12.0.0 running with 2 kvm hosts and ceph for primary storage.
How do I enable HA for my VM(s)? The manual hints "HA features work with
iSCSI or NFS primary storage", leaves out ceph.

Can I just go in db and enable set vm to "HA" yes?
mysql> update vm_instance set ha_enabled = 1 where id = <id of vm I want>;

TIA,
  Jesse

Re: VM HA enabled when on ceph

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com.INVALID>.
Andrija's right on the money. Sorry, I should have mentioned that.
________________________________
Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Jess,

--