Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Chris Holden <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/18 15:52:50 UTC

buildr generate a pom.xml

Hello all I am trying a couple of things with buildr.

We have a clean up script for our Nexus repository.  It's written to
interact with pom since we still have a majority of maven repo's.

My question is there an easy way to have buildr generate a dependency list?
OR Generate a pom.xml of dependencies?

Thanks in advance!

--
Take Care
-Chris Holden

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24:15

Re: buildr generate a pom.xml

Posted by Michael Guymon <mi...@gmail.com>.
I wrote a buildr plugin that manages dependencies for Buildr

https://github.com/mguymon/lock_jar#usage
https://github.com/mguymon/lock_jar#buildr-integration

Similar to Bundler, you can lock your buildr project, which generates a
yaml file that includes a list of resolved dependencies.

It can also create a Maven POM from a list of dependencies (undocumented
- https://github.com/mguymon/lock_jar/blob/master/lib/lock_jar/maven.rb )

require 'lock_jar/maven'
LockJar::Maven( ['apache:stuff:0.4','slackworks:lib:1.3'], 'pom.xml' )

--M