Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by ranjith raghunath <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/04 05:06:20 UTC

sqoop and table schema

I apologize if this question has already been asked before. I am using
sqoop to import data from a SQL Server/DB2/Postgres database. Is there a
known issue with using schame.table in the --table parameter?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Re: sqoop and table schema

Posted by ranjith raghunath <ra...@gmail.com>.
So I was able to get it to work with DB2. The key there was to use a ";" at
the end of the jdbc url. As I come across others I will go ahead and post
it here.

Thanks,
ranjith

Re: sqoop and table schema