Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/16 19:56:33 UTC

Interceptors 101 examples

Hello there! I was wondering if someone has a nice 101 example of
interceptors usage. Basically what I'd like to do is much more like
AOP interceptors

Implement a class that perform something, and call that class before a
given method on a given service executes. I'd like to use this on
hivemind to ensure data integrity for example:

before every update method, check if the id in the pojo is not null ... :D

Any suggestion to point me where to start?

Thanks

RE: Interceptors 101 examples

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Better yet, if you want to use AOP Alliance MethodInterceptors, that is
already supported in HiveMind 1.1.  I have an example of it in my article
(http://www.theserverside.com/articles/article.tss?l=HivemindBuzz).

Posted by Hugo Palma <hp...@digitalis.pt>.
Have you checked out