Posted to dev@tuweni.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name> on 2022/11/21 05:09:30 UTC

[VOTE] Tuweni 2.3.1-incubating release

We're voting on the source distributions available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/tuweni/2.3.1-incubating/
The release tag is present here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/releases/tag/v2.3.1-incubating-rc

This release includes the following changes:

#447 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/pull/447> (https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/pull/447): Fixes a corner case of bytes comparisons if both objects are only representing zero bytes, but they have different sizes.
#445 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/issues/445> (https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/issues/445): slice method on ConstantBytes32Value ignores second parameter

This is a small bugfix release to address #445.

Please indicate your vote with -1/+0/+1.

Cheers,

Antoine

[RESULT][VOTE] Tuweni 2.3.1-incubating release

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.
The vote has concluded. Here are the results:

-1: 0
+0: 0
+1: 3 (Danno Ferrin, Sally MacFarlane, Furkan Kamaci)

The vote passes. I need to start the vote on the incubator list.

Re: [VOTE] Tuweni 2.3.1-incubating release

Posted by Stefan Pingel <st...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
+1