Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Valery Ciareszka <va...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/19 16:40:06 UTC

password enabled template - windows server 2012

Hi all.

1. What is the proper download link for CloudInstanceManager.msi ?
http://cloudstack.org/download.html as described at
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.1.1/html/Admin_Guide/add-password-management-to-templates.html
appears
to be broken
2. I have a local copy of CloudInstanceManager.msi that was downloaded a
couple months ago, so I'm not sure I have latest version. However it does
not work with windows server 2012 though it was successfully installed and
the service is running. Did anyone try to create password enabled template
from windows 2012 server ?

Valery

http://protocol.by/slayer

Re: password enabled template - windows server 2012

Posted by Valery Ciareszka <va...@gmail.com>.
Venkata,

Thanks! I was able to resolve this issue (local administrator was renamed,
so instance manager was unable to change name of user "administrator".

Posted by Venkata SwamyBabu Budumuru <ve...@citrix.com>.