Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> on 2017/03/15 00:12:32 UTC

[REPORT] Apache Aurora - March 2017

 Please find below our March draft board report, take a second to review
and let me know if any changes are needed

-Jake

Apache Aurora is a stateless and fault tolerant service scheduler used to
schedule jobs onto Apache Mesos such as long-running services, cron jobs,
and one off tasks.

Project Status
---------
The Apache Aurora community has continued to see growth from new
contributors over the last quarter while working on our latest 0.17.0
release,
which was successfully released on February 6th. There has been a great
deal of open discussions on the mailing lists surrounding dynamic
reservations, rolling restarts and recently the idea of leveraging Apache
Aurora to start Apache Mesos Maintenance. The Apache
Aurora PMC also added a new committer, Santhosh Shanmugham, as
well as added a new PMC member Mehrdad Nurolahzade.

Community
---
Latest Additions:

* Committer addition: Santhosh Kumar Shanmugham, 2.9.2017
* PMC addition:          Mehrdad Nurolahzade, 2.24.2017

Issue backlog status since last report:

* Created:   50
* Resolved: 51

Mailing list activity since last report:

* @dev         124 messages
* @user        24 messages
* @reviews  1292 messages

Releases
---
Last release: Apache Aurora 0.17.0 released 02.06.2017

Re: [REPORT] Apache Aurora - March 2017