Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/04 01:23:51 UTC

Representing QNames in Atom Feeds

I was looking into converting workspace to use binding-feed-atom (the
new abdera version), and noticed that the QName representation being
used at the moment (  {http://store}store ) cannot be converted to
valid IRI, thus it is giving issues when trying to create new
composite feed entries. Can we use another representation here ? Any
suggestions ?

[1]

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: Representing QNames in Atom Feeds

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, that did the trick, and it's now working fine.

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.