Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Kevin Townsend <ke...@adafruit.com> on 2016/10/06 07:02:38 UTC

SystemView with Mynewt

Has anyone tried to get Segger's SystemView working with Mynewt?
https://www.segger.com/systemview.html

I suspect most nRF52 devs are using a JLink, and live task tracking
would be a nice compliment to the stats modules.

I've been meaning to try it out, I just wanted to see if any attempts
had already been made at wiring the RTOS up to the SystemView API already.

Re: SystemView with Mynewt

Posted by Sterling Hughes <st...@apache.org>.
I\u2019ve added a tracking ticket for this to Mynewt Jira
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYNEWT-430).  I think it would be
great.

Sterling