Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Dan Hill <qu...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/17 22:59:32 UTC

Invalid flink-config keeps going and ignores bad config values

Hi.  I noticed my flink-config.yaml had an error in it.  I assumed a bad
config would stop Flink from running (to catch errors earlier).  Is there a
way I can enable a strict parsing mode so any Flink parsing issue
causes Flink to fail?  I don't see one when looking at the code.

2021-09-17 22:45:18,893 WARN
org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration
          [] - Error while trying to split key and value in configuration
file /opt/flink/conf/flink-conf.yaml:29: "    taskmanager.memory.network
.fraction=0.2"

2021-09-17 22:45:18,894 WARN
org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration
          [] - Error while trying to split key and value in configuration
file /opt/flink/conf/flink-conf.yaml:30: "    taskmanager.memory.network
.max=2g"

Re: Invalid flink-config keeps going and ignores bad config values

Posted by Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK there is not. Flink will just skip the invalid lines.

Best,
Yangze Guo