Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2018/05/24 15:36:15 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Felix Connect 0.2.0 release

Hi,

We updated Felix Connect to OSGi R6 while ago, but we never did a
release including this. See the following commit for instance:

https://github.com/apache/felix/commit/6d6daeed4f9ade63a87561f18a6ab1c1330299ac#diff-c4abf63d8b814c254cbc842e4bd695d3

So, I'm submitting Felix Connect 0.2.0 release to your vote, fully
supporting OSGi R6 (before upgrading to R7 ;)).

The staging repository is available:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1228/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote is open to 72 hours.

Thanks !

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Connect 0.2.0 release

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks JB !

François

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
+1

- Ray

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Connect 0.2.0 release

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

[CANCEL][VOTE] Apache Felix Connect 0.2.0 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for your feedback Karl.

Following Karl's vote, I cancel this vote.

I didn't change the NOTICE file, so the issue was already there in 0.1.0:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/releases/org.apache.felix.connect-0.1.0/NOTICE

Anyway, I cancel this release to prepare a new one fixing that.

I will also update KEYS file in the dist dir.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
-1

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Connect 0.2.0 release

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1 (non binding)

Christian

> We updated Felix Connect to OSGi R6 while ago, but we never did a
> release including this. See the following commit for instance:
>
> https://github.com/apache/felix/commit/6d6daeed4f9ade63a87561f18a6ab1
> c1330299ac#diff-c4abf63d8b814c254cbc842e4bd695d3
>
> So, I'm submitting Felix Connect 0.2.0 release to your vote, fully
> supporting OSGi R6 (before upgrading to R7 ;)).
>
> The staging repository is available:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1228/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release