Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Terry Brick <te...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/28 21:27:01 UTC

How to 'fake' a Form/Request

Hello,
Upon form submission, I want to save the request state in XML using the RequestGenerator.  I then
want to be able re-use this request at a later time.  By "re-use", I mean that I need this to act
like a new request in the sense that all the original form parameters should go through the
validation and converter process just as if it were a new request.

1) User clicks on a link
2) Flowscript grabs the correct, previously generated Request XML (from an earlier form
submission) and 'submits' it.

I know it seems weird, but I have reasons for needing this.
Anybody have any clever ideas on how to tackle this?

I'm using Cocoon 2.1.5

Thanks!