Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by BERTRAND Antoine AWL-IT <an...@atos.net> on 2011/07/15 17:23:41 UTC

Unable to find resources files

Hi all,

I've a library (jar)  that needs to  load some resource files.
But I'm wondering where to put those files.

The library load the files like that:
URL url = ClassLoader.getSystemResource(filename);

I've tried to put the resources file into:
- The jar
- Servicemix etc folder
- Servicemix lib folder
But none worked, url is null.

So why my resource files are not loaded and how servicemix handle resource files loading ?

Regrads,
Antoine

Atos Worldline SA/NV - Chaussee de Haecht 1442 Haachtsesteenweg
- 1130 Brussels - Belgium
RPM-RPR Bruxelles-Brussel - TVA-BTW BE 0418.547.872
Bankrekening-Compte Bancaire-Bank Account 310-0269424-44
BIC BBRUBEBB - IBAN BE55 3100 2694 2444

"The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment thereto is confidential and may contain information which is protected by intellectual property rights.
This information is intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) named above.
This e-mail does not constitute any binding relationship or offer toward any of the addressees.
If you are not one of the addressees , one of their employees or a proxy holder entitled to hand over this message to the addressee(s), any use of the information contained herein (e.g. reproduction, divulgation, communication or distribution,...) is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy it immediately after.
The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed and it may be subject to data corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment, for which we accept no liability."

RE: Unable to find resources files

Posted by BERTRAND Antoine AWL-IT <an...@atos.net>.
Hi,

Thanks a lot.