Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com> on 2014/06/26 07:55:10 UTC

[Wiki] If changes are added to wiki 4.0.0 copy changes to wiki 4.1.0

Hi,

As we need to gradually start working on the 4.1.0 docs, I have duplicated
the wiki content available in wiki 4.0.0 [1] in 4.1.0 [2], so that we can
update the content appropriately. Please note that whenever you make
changes in Apache Stratos wiki 4.0.0 to also duplicate the changes in
4.1.0, so that we do not miss out on any valuable content.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*
Mariangela Hills
Senior Technical Writer

*WSO2, Inc.*lean.enterprise.middleware.
w: http://wso2.com
<http://wso2.com/events/>

Re: [Wiki] If changes are added to wiki 4.0.0 copy changes to wiki 4.1.0

Posted by Praneesha Chandrasiri <pr...@wso2.com>.
Noted.

Thanks Mari!

--