Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by CSN <co...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/01 08:42:02 UTC

Undoing/Removing Import

How can I undo/remove an import from the repository? I
accidentally imported the wrong directory.

CSN

Re: Undoing/Removing Import

Posted by William Nagel <bi...@stagelogic.com>.
'svn remove' is an alias of 'svn delete'

Run 'svn help', it will show all of the command aliases in parenthesis
after the primary command name.

-Bill

Re: Undoing/Removing Import

Posted by CSN <co...@yahoo.com>.