Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by marcanti <mg...@mersica.com> on 2011/05/05 04:48:15 UTC

How can I use dashes instead of underscores in url's for page names?

Hello,

I would like to use "-" instead of "_" in my tapestry page url's, how can I
do that? I know that Java classes cannot have "-" in the name, but it would
be easy for Tapestry to replace them with "_".

Thanks

Re: How can I use dashes instead of underscores in url's for page names?

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 04 May 2011 23:48:15 -0300, marcanti <mg...@mersica.com> wrote:

> Hello,

Hi!

> I would like to use "-" instead of "_" in my tapestry page url's, how
> can I do that? I know that Java classes cannot have "-" in the name, but
> it would be easy for Tapestry to replace them with "_".

Use the LinkTransformer API:
http://blog.tapestry5.de/index.php/2010/09/06/new-url-rewriting-api/

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo